Today it is only 30%. The remaining 70% is now spent on strategy, competition and other factors that affect PPC performance. Winning in Google Shopping A shopping ad contains four visible elements: image, title, price and store name. In most cases, the title and images will be pretty much the same for each store. The customer, on the other hand, in most cases chooses the ad with the lowest price (and to some extent the store name). Even a minimal increase in price can cause a huge drop in clicks.
A kind of vicious circle is involved here: users click on the cheapest product the CTR of other products decreases and the quality score decreases you phone number list are the packet the data with it the impressions decrease fewer clicks, et cetera. Also called the low -price bias . Higher CPC bids generate more impressions, but the cheaper products are more likely to reach their maximum effect than more expensive products. Don't have the cheapest price? Then you will have to bid higher for more traf